Tuesday, October 13, 2009

silkscreen



Okay I accidentally deleted this picture.. :[ my favorite page lol so that's why it's the first one on top haha













Here's my silkscreen book! I'm really excited to finish it,maybe i'll do a different color cover, and of course an image for the cover ;D













This is when you open it, I wanted to show you guys how it opens :] it was really fun to design it..
and hard @_@ confusing ahhh
but i'm really happy how it turned out ^_^

Of course I'm going to add endpapers, I found some nice paper i bought last year to use :]





Maybe next time I'll do a patterned design or something.. idk!!
This is the inside part... i'm going to add a second color to that blue, gold maybe?oooh!









Here is the end :D can't wait to start the next one
It will definitely be better! lol With the first book I learned about where color will be, the separations.. etc... so live and learn !









Anddd here is the "finished painting for food
mm all I have to change is the girls face..
okay toodles!

1 comment:

dae lee said...

finally! cool beans all around.